Whether it’s a single shelving unit you need or to fit out a warehouse – we can save you time and money.
“From innovative storage equipment solutions to pallet racking and interior fit out works, Spacewise Solutions, is dedicated to supplying high quality products at competitive prices – specific to our clients needs.”
You can be reassured that the Spacewise Team is committed to providing you with the best possible service from concept right through to completion.
Our offices are based in Letchworth, Hertfordshire but have delivery capabilities covering London and South East England. That said, projects have been delivered across the UK. Wherever you are, our representatives are well placed to respond to your enquiry.
Our Design and Installation Services cover
- Pallet racking; cantilever racking; drive in racking; pallet live storage; mobile racking.
- Multi-tier shelving systems; carton live storage; long-span shelving; small parts shelving; archive storage; Dexion and other leading makers of shelving.
- Mezzanine floors; mezzanine platforms; conveyor systems.
- Carousels; Vertical and Horizontal.
- Storage equipment solutions; warehouse configuration; project management; turn key warehouse solutions.
Our Interior Fit out Services include:
- Space Planning, office fitouts; office refurbishment; commercial office refurbishment;.
- Suspended ceilings; office partitions; partitioning; glass partitions.
- Lighting; air conditioning; ventilation; data infrastructure; CAT5E, CAT6; electrical systems.
- Turnkey solutions; project management. (Relocation and Change Management).
- Storage solutions
- Racking applications
- Dynamic applications
- Multi-tier systems
- Cantilever racking
- Shelving applications
- Mezzanine flooring
- Interior solutions
- Simple office schemes
- Industrial areas
- Executive areas
- Complimentary interior services
- Custom built areas
- Storage wall systems
- Project management
- Project conception
- Project development
- Project planning
- Contract control
- Post contract documentation
Wide aisle pallet racking
Fully adjustable beam levels to suit varying pallet heights. 100% accessibility to pallets, with aisles designed for counter balance or reach truck operations.
Narrow aisle racking
Provides the same flexibility as wide aisle but increases storage capacity by reducing the aisle widths. Accessed using specialist trucks, pallets are also often stored to a greater height to maximise cubic usage. Trucks require guidance in some very narrow aisle layouts either by using floor mounted rails or electronic wire guidance.
Double deep racking
Reduces, by up to half, the number of aisles that would be required with a traditional solution. This enables better space utilisation. Double deep applications will require adapted Mechanical Handling Equipment.
Drive in racking is used where high-density storage is required, with pallets stored in a block system. The trucks drive into the racking load or retrieve pallets which are stored on cantilevered rails running through the system. The first pallet in is the last one out unless a drive-through system is used, whereby pallets can be loaded or retrieved from either side of the block.